Monday, October 27, 2008

Done, de done, done done!

I'm finally done with the blog, er ah, WE are done.

Terry had the pleasure of uploading the 3,000 photos to photobucket. Not a task I, yes I meaning ME, want to soon repeat, hearing all his #$&@*&^ blipity-blips as photobucket misbehaved. Needless to say, he was happy when HE was done. All the while I tried to keep updating the blog with the fresh, new links and adding a few photos and slideshows of my own to the blog itself. The graphic designer in me will not allow a photo-less page - how boring!!!

Anyway, I've flipped all the days in chronological order, day by day, for easier readability, from beginning to end.

We set up this blog mostly for our own journal and to remember our trip in a permanent setting.

Now all 3 of you people (hehe) who have been following along, thanks!

Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments: